Mii Activitii's

Iron Pirate

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
I think the concept of Mii's is fantastic! There was almost as much time spent this past week creating Mii's as there was playing Wii Sports. :cornut:

I would like to see the Mii's intereact with each other more. I think that when a game 'save' file is created, a new 'Activitii' should be added as well. For example: With Wii sports a few mii's could play tennis. In Zelda, they could ride horses or sword fight with each other, and in Mario (when it comes out) they can jump on each-others heads. :lol:

This could be Nintendo's "Achiivment" system.

Thoughts?

The Sim's using Mii's would be pretty awesome... Are they going to have content where you can get more Mii accessories? Like new hats and backpacks and such taking customization further

I hope so. I made a Mii of the janitor at work and I want to give him a mop :)

I dont think the sims uses miis. They look similar but are not off the wii- they are made seperately from the sims dic i think. Anyway, i like the idea of them doing differant things with differant games. it would also be nice if you could change their surroundings- instead of having that basic white background you could add a few seating places and trees etc. Maybe the surroundings could change in seasons. e.g in winter there would be small walls of snow and miis having snow fights....? A very tiny animal crossing?

Different backgrounds would be cool, I just hope they take full advantage of the Mii's...

How about it uses the "Forecast" channel and reflects the current weather outside on the Wii. :-D

I hope in the future you can buy articles of clothing for your miis or like you said activitiis off the wii shop channel for points

I'm sure they'll make more and more Mii related games in the future too :) theres already Sports, and theres Play and Music coming, I'm sure they'll come up with more ideas, like, I dunno, Mii RPG, or Mii Adventure :)

Back