Mii Channel - Where's The Accessories?

CodenameC

Wii + DS Phat Owner
Dec 28, 2007
I was just messing around with the mii channel, trying to create the best look-a-likes i could, when i though, why doesnt nintendo create accessories for mii's or even just some new hair styles and eyes.

They could have basic things like more glasses, or be more adventurous by making cosplay items from other games.
You could be able to download them from the wii shop and them use them in the mii compatible games (but that could be tricky).

If anyone else thinks this is a good idea or has any more ideas for items please comment

It probably would be difficult with mii compatible games and if u import miis through wiimote to a non updated console.

Hopefully something does happen, and I don't see why it won't.
Surely we could see a Mii update, much like the photo channel recently got an update. So hopefully in the future the Mii channel gets an update, and the accessories are upgraded,allowing us to make them even creepier than before :lol:

color_wheel.jpg

I would like to see a color wheel. For more variety with the colors of shirts, hair, eyes and skin! :lol:

Great idea, id love to see some more variation in creating miis, on all fronts.

There wouldnt be a problem in mii-games or non-updates wii's either. If Ninty cant make it so the accesories will show up in games, then having the accessories appear just for show and the mii contest channel would be fine by me.

And if another Wii isnt updated while trying to send the mii, then the accessories wont show up. simple. This would also encourage people to link the wii to the internet, whch is what Nintendo want anyway.

Its a win-win situation, and i dont know why it hasnt been implemented yet.

I think different body types (pear shaped, chiseled, etc) would be cool along with clothing, other than that I don't mind the Mii's already provided ^_^

Back