mii for free

Yellow_Wii

wii owner since release
Sep 5, 2006
another one of my crazy ideas but what if you could download stuff from shopping channel onto your mii's like hats,cloths, new faces, accessories etc etc

does anyone think they'll do that ? what do you think ? and should it be free

I think that would be cool! Cuz then we would be able to really manipulate some celebs and other cool mii's.

Well apparently on the Animal Crossing game you will use one of your miis, and then you get loads of clothes and things, and there might be a chance your mii will be able to keep it.. .I doubt they'll be able to mind but it would be cool.

But that's a really good idea dude. I'd have a pirate hat! Just like my dude on AC!

thanks for the posts ! there should be a section on hats ( eg baseball caps )

Great idea. I think this should work into your idea about Wii points. Instead of playing and earning Wii points, you play and earn a similar thing called Mii points, and with Mii points you're able to purchase different items to add to your Mii (more choices for body parts, or actual items such as bats/balls/bags, etc.). For example, get all platinum medals on Wii Sports training and you get a bunch of Mii points. Even though it's a simple thing, it extends the playing life for those inclined to want more customised Miis.

selling mii clothes in the shop thats a good idea
it would also be coolio if you could unlock more clothes and thing in sports, like baseball caps and stuff

I too think its a good idea, the whole Mii element to the console I feel is a really good idea. Makes games like Wii Play/Sports a lot more interactive than they are as you are the actual player and the other Mii's you have as well form part of the game too.

I hope Nintendo offer a lot of free elements to the shop as it would cost a fortune otherwise to gain the most from the online part of the console.

i think they have buildings or items cause the mii plaza looks so empty.
or draw clothes and stuff like animal crossing wild world

orionstar11 said:
it would be cool if they could turn it into a sort of sims type deal

good idea. but itd probly be a f'n mii tomagachi sorta deal. then people would spend more time trying to keep there miis alive to play wii sports than playing games.

I think that is an awesome idea, because its a little....bland right now. I would really like to see some more noses, because the ones on there now are creepy. I would also like to see more hats, that would be really cool. Hopefully it happens.

Back