Mii Updates

wombateer

Do you feel lucky punk?
Aug 12, 2007
England, not too far from Santa Cruz!
Wii Online Code
1598-2070-0499-1045
Do anyone know if the Mii Channel is going to be updated?
We could do with proper clothing rather than just body colours... hats, baseball caps, hoodies, glasses, better make up, tattoes and other great features, we could have the ability to wear designer clothers, footwear and jewelery.

Any ideas people.

That would be way too easy and make too many people happy so it is probably not gonna happen any time soon if at all.

i think that nintendo is wayy too concerned about safety online and that's really taking away from wii's online experience

Tcgnr7992 said:
i think that nintendo is wayy too concerned about safety online and that's really taking away from wii's online experience

That doesn't have anything to do with the this thread, at all.

I think we could see the Mii Channel updated real soon.
Some of the other channels have experienced updates (Everybody Votes Channel and Internet Channel) and some will be having updates soon (Photo Channel), so hopefully the Mii Channel gets revamped soon as well.

More clothes, and other options would be nice.

I don't know if they will ever release what you are looking for as far as more clothing, hats, glasses, accessories, etc. Seems to me that Nintendo likes to keep things simple and this is asking way to much.
If it took a year or so just to get the few channels there are now, what makes you think they would even put the effort into updates. I don't see it. I would think that they would say they have better things to work on. I donno.
I'd like to see and update myself.:incazzato:

Link_of_Hyrule said:
Yeh but I don't know if they can update it with out the whole mii system working with in games

It wouldn't really affect that.
They could still be implemented into games and what not.

Mabey.But if it is nintendo will probably make it lame by charging you like a dollar or something for it.I have always loved nintendo but in this last year they have been known for dissapointment.Espescialy with smash bros.:cryin:

I would also like to see that, and i would also like to see nintendo do more with the miis. i was playing mario and sonic at the olympics and its a mediocore game but what made me hang on to it is the fact that i can play as my miis in the game, so i got like predetor and darthvader in the 100m dash, and terminator doing hammer throws.lol I think they could use more games that actualy utilize the mii other than a save file or a head on a pic.

yungblood6 said:
I would also like to see that, and i would also like to see nintendo do more with the miis. i was playing mario and sonic at the olympics and its a mediocore game but what made me hang on to it is the fact that i can play as my miis in the game, so i got like predetor and darthvader in the 100m dash, and terminator doing hammer throws.lol I think they could use more games that actualy utilize the mii other than a save file or a head on a pic.

Maybe thats what the new update could do as well then.
Add more stuff for your Mii's and implement them into more Wii games. :lol:

iOwnage said:
That doesn't have anything to do with the this thread, at all.
i think it does because it can take away from self expression and it probly wont let you ever make a wii profile or anything like that

Also I want Mii pets, get myself a Persian cat, the coolest of catz!

come on nintendo giv us more expression, more clothes, more style, and a cute fluffy cat to go with it..!

Back off you DOGS!, you Monkeys and Horse loving animals :cornut:

Back