Cool things that could happen with Miis (Ideas)

Alucard_Aricado

Vlad's Son
Dec 24, 2006
Lajas, Puerto Rico
Wii Online Code
8743-2417-5197-3490
I will list a couple of things that would be cool to do with the Miis (Ideas)

1)Mii Nation

A channel where you can connect to a virtual city full of Miis (made by people) and interact with them. The best example of this is Habbo hotel (a virtual community made in flash) Imagine going with your Mii. That would be a good heavy used channel that will make people use the Wii more often (great for non gamers too). it could include a few minigames as an extra interaction between users.

2)Online funcionality for Wii sports and Wii play: This explains itself already

3)A Mii channel update that would update the Mii editing making the player able to change aspects of his, her Mii's body like clothes and shoes. (also fuly editable so you can make your original clothes and use them or even sell them on the Mii Nation. This would start an economy system on Mii nation) Original clothes designers that would be cool.

4)A Mii Olympics games (with online play)

5)Mii pseudogames like a simple online survival horror, rpg etc. (with the complete editable characters it would be a blast) it could be named like "Wii action online" lol

These are my ideas, plz share yours :D

I think it would be cool if more games incorporated the Mii's. Once they were in the game, it would be neat to see them change styles, IE have the same features, but fit the style of the game, and not necesarily be the same cartooney action figures they are in the Mii channel and WiiSports.

it would be cool if there were more online games, and a better friend adding system, which could gather more to use wii online, and better friend finding. take a 360 for example, that was an easy simple idea, and it worked. but im not sure if this worked so well... we'll see.
My idea, is that mii's could react with one another, like sims, gain respect, love, friendship, and other feeling 4 1 another, which also coould work online.

anyone seen the movie Team America ?

remember the sex scene ?

i want to see MII's do that in Mii nation
just for a laugh

Sorry but roflmao! I remember that scene... lmao i couldent stop laughing for about 20 mins, and the bit at the begining where the actor is waving his arms for the signal and they think hes mocking them, PMSL

The thread is getting a little of the point so here, I think the Nation idea would be great. Your Mii could create stores and they would be set into your Counrty/State so not too many. Imagine walking around with your Mii and deciding to buy some clothes. Great idea :).

Extended customization options are a must. There isn't even a mohawk! They should also extend the color palette on all the options. There are just so many things that Nintendo could do with the Miis, it would be a shame to let the Miis go to waste.

Back