Mii Update

or maybe to gain acessories with the games, like, If you have a Zelda TP save in your Wii, you gain the link's hat or something like that to put in your mii. would be nice.

All the above features sound cool =P I'd also like some kind of graphic improvement, I don't mean something like home, it would screw everything, but something like the miis in wii play, their bodies look a lot better than the ones in the mii plaza and in wii sports (well, in wii sports they are basically the same, but without arms).

Maybe some kind of clothes customization? That would also be nice :D

ottoman said:
The Mii update wil be along soon...but what new things will arrive?

I was hoping for the following (in order)

1) Using points from wii sports or wii play (or both) to buy new accecories such as new equipment for wii sports, new surroundings/backround for wii play, new clothes and other features. It woul give us a reason to play them both more!

2) Better selection of facial features.

3) communicate with other Miis online (by actually typing messages, and using you Mii to speak). The word could appear above his head maybe?

4) more exciting Mii plaza.

What do you think of my ideas, and what are your own?

Jee i dont know, maybe people that look like PEOPLE and not the love child of the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy

mr_resi said:
Jee i dont know, maybe people that look like PEOPLE and not the love child of the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy

The whole point of a Mii is to look cartoonish. Otherwise...wheres the fun?

Making a Mii makes you laugh, becuase it looks like you, but its a cartoo, so its funny. If they looked like a clone...i wouldnt really be amused.

Man I hope it comes soon because
Mallard said:
or maybe to gain acessories with the games, like, If you have a Zelda TP save in your Wii, you gain the link's hat or something like that to put in your mii. would be nice.
would be so awesome!!!!But I need to beat the game AGAIN!!!!!When it comes just to see!!

i say

GRAND THEFT AUTO : MII PLAZA!!! go around with your mii's beating thugs and old grannys up and shhoting people for no reason what so ever! how cool would that be

Would it be cool if you could give your mii a house and walk around town BASED ON THE REGIONS AREA!!!!!!like it pull all the things in the region (like bridges being built) right from the news channle. buy vitule (sorry spelling) things for the house.A..................*Daydreams*

Yellow_Wii said:
i like the idea of typing messages, headset too like in home!

i think it would be cool if there was a better mii world and you can run around like a rpg buying clothes ( updates ) from shops with your wii points!

you would be able to contoller your mii with the wiimote and nunchuck etc

what ya think?
you would need a whole lot of wii points!

Stats you can see about your Mii, like total games bowled, voted, games played.
Stuff like that.

when you become pro it tells you how many you have done etc, like you said you should be able to see it somehow

i think they would make it so you use the points you earn from wii sports and wii play, becuase they arent reall used are they? And no1 wants to pay money :yikes:

ottoman said:
The Mii update wil be along soon...but what new things will arrive?

I was hoping for the following (in order)

1) Using points from wii sports or wii play (or both) to buy new accecories such as new equipment for wii sports, new surroundings/backround for wii play, new clothes and other features. It woul give us a reason to play them both more!

2) Better selection of facial features.

3) communicate with other Miis online (by actually typing messages, and using you Mii to speak). The word could appear above his head maybe?

4) more exciting Mii plaza.

What do you think of my ideas, and what are your own?

Merhaba Abi. Ben bu forumda tek Turk olmadim icin cok mutlu oldum :D

Back