Mii Update

Sorry Squall could you put that in english

WiiZero said:
Sorry Squall could you put that in english
Ok, I pulled up this. Whilst it doesn't really say much about copyright (which I have heard - otherwise I would have submitted tonnes of game ideas over the years), it does offer a solution.
How can I submit my game idea?

Nintendo has some of the most devoted, enthusiastic fans of any game developer. Each week, we receive hundreds of questions and suggestions about our games and systems. While we would love to use ideas from fans to develop actual products, due to the volume of requests we receive and the resources it would take to process them, we do not accept unsolicited game or product ideas. As a company committed to being on the leading edge of game and hardware development, though, you can be sure that we are constantly at work developing new and exciting product and game ideas.

If you are an avid gamer who's interested in a career in video game design, but maybe you lack some of the programming experience, the DigiPen Institute of Technology might be a great place to start. The DigiPen program is an accredited, college-level program that teaches its students how to program and design for today's demanding video game applications. For more details on DigiPen's curriculum, please visit www.digipen.edu.

If you are a Nintendo fan who wants your voice to be heard, the best way to let us know what you like is to enter Nintendo Power magazine's Player's Poll contest. Each month, subscribers can fill out and mail in a Player's Poll card which lists their five favorite games. The results are then tallied and posted in our magazine for all the world (including game developers) to see.

The best way to let other fans know about your idea, or to generate hype about a future game you'd like to see, is to post your ideas to the forums on our site at http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo. The "General Discussion" forum is a great way to share your thoughts about Nintendo and its products.

Please note: If you represent an established video game developer looking for information on getting your products licensed by Nintendo, please email us for assistance, by clicking here.
Source:http://www.nintendo.com/corp/faq.jsp#idea

Back