Mii Ideas

thenewkasanova

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
What do you guys want added to the Mii system in the future? I'd like:
-Stuff for Miis to interact with in the Plaza, like instruments to play, bikes to ride, etc.
-Miis to have customizable personalities (like you can assign point values to traits, like if you have 30 points, and 5 go to happy, 5 go to smart, 5 go to funny, and 15 to socialable)
-^^if this were implemented, in mingle mode Miis could have more emotional conversations and stuff
-Mii Hats, but NOT Mii clothes, i like the simplistic look. (However, it might be nice to color the pants or be able to add something, like a jacket. Nitpicky things like t-shirt vs. turtleneck just dont belong)

What do you guys think?

In the future, I want Nintendo to implement software into the mii system so that you can see which games your friends' miis are playing and also include the option to join them (if it's co op or something) :p

That would be awesome.

I'd like to see different "graphic sets" for the Miis. We have cartoony Miis for Wii Sports... but imagine if a set of more realistic-looking attributes were available for games like "Call of Duty"? (using the same Mii definition data... eg. face #4, eyes #2, etc.)

It would look more realistic, but it would undoubtedly still look like your Mii.

I'd like to see more variety of hairstyles, hair colors, clothing, facial attributes, and be able to make your Mii really, really fat. I made a Cartman Mii on another person's Wii and it's no where near fat enough, lol.

Will they actually update the Mii System???

more interactions with one another. they just stand around and move once in a while. They need to incorporate some Sims into this!

1. Making them fight each other. :D
2. Imputing a restroom in the Wii Plaza to see them go, it would be interesting.
3. Where's the animals?

Supernova said:
1. Making them fight each other. :D
2. Imputing a restroom in the Wii Plaza to see them go, it would be interesting.
3. Where's the animals?

lol this is the most random things i've heard!:ciappa:

Some sort of a way to see what your levels are for the sports games before you start the game. Some kind of a stats page ya know??

Back