Mii's question...

E-Burna

Nintendo Historian
Apr 9, 2007
Village of Nintendo
Wii Online Code
0576-7637-8983-1817
Does anyone else find the options that you have available as far as editing mii's a little weak? I think there is nowhere near the detail that one would like. Most of them look alike, very generic. Has anyone heard anything as to if the mii's are going to be more customizable in the future?

For instance:

No braids
No changing colors on hats
No changing clothes
No accessories
No crazy colors for hair

Those are just a few, but I could go on and on and on... pretty weak if you ask me. Is Nintendo gonna do anything about this?

I did actually E-Mail them about this. And they said

- We have no plans currently regarding the Mii channel but you never know.

So basically, They know it's an option but are waiting a while

Wii_Smurf said:
I did actually E-Mail them about this. And they said

- We have no plans currently regarding the Mii channel but you never know.

So basically, They know it's an option but are waiting a while

that sounds like a load of bull to me, I didn't know nintendo actually replied like that, much less gave hints, I thought big named companies just used automated replies such as "We appreciate your input and greatly value your opinion, sadly we will have to set this next to the millions of emails we recieve daily to make time for something important,thank you"

The color of your hat changes with your ****(Favorite color) But yes, I agree it is super weak. I read a rumor that they were upgrading it, but I think it was just a rumor.

Also, while Wii Smurf's message isn't an automated reply, it is still a blanket email
"We have no current plans regarding the _______." Besides if nintendo did have plans for the Mii channel, they may be working on them in secret, but you really do never know...

Miis are one of the main features of the Wii a way of Identifying youself. I would say they will update it in the next few months. With PS3 home coming Im sure they will do something to make more use of miis.

Miyamoto talked about a new mii related channel at a speech a month or so ago. I dunno if it'll be updating the options. When I first started making mii's I found the options fairly amazing. But after trying to make many actors and famous people I realize the limitations. I think they did a great job to start out, I definately agree they will update it at some point. When? who knows.

yes
more hairs:
hair tool like control over the hair line
hats should have its own section
more colors :skin hair eyes
more head shapes
more mustache
more beards
beard tool to change size and range of the beard
better eyes not just more just better a lot dont look real
eye control like pupil size tool or something

facial add on tools like more or less pimples, freckles and make up