Cannot Connect to the Internet...darn.

nkbswe5

nkbswe5. RLY!
Jun 27, 2006
Not in America
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Okey dokey, I cant remember what error I got (51334?) and its Cannot connect to the Internet. I looked on the Ninty site and typed my code, tried its suggestions and it didn't work.

So, I have a wired connection and so I bought a USB Wi-Fi sender of sorts (basically the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB but one that supposedly works with everything like my PSP and xbox). When I try to connect to my Wii with it, my Wii finds it and I select it as my access point. But then, it tells me Error! Cannot connect to the internet.

Firewall off, any help? ^^
-nkbswe5

ok if u have a motem, first u have to unconnect the connection wire from it, then while doin this, u have to keep your wii off, and then put in the lan connection wire (from the wii), and the when all the lights on your motem are on (except for the bottom 2) turn on your wii! hop i helped!

I don't have a LAN connection wire though, and if I did the router (or modem) is on the other side of the house. I am using a computer than is connected to a computer with internet. It works with the Nintendo USB but not this USB, thats the weird thing...

I want the unit to work on Nintendo and Xbox, thats the thing. Right now I can only get online with my Wii with my Nintendo USB. Hooray!?

Back