Cannot Update Wii

pjkda123

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
Hi,
I have been trying since yesterday to connect to the Internet with my Wii. I make a Test connection with no problem. It then tells me it is going to download an update. About 2 seconds later I receive Error Code 32004. Not much info on Nintendo's support site. Has anyone else run into this error?

Thanks

I bought 2 Wii's and the first one I tried took like an hour to update. Then when trying to go to the shop it asked for a username and password. I didnt register at www.my.nintendo.com yet and it froze up trying to match the username I entered. I couldnt find a way to enter a new username on the Wii so I grabbed my 2nd Wii and updated it and entered the same Username that I made at the www.my.nintendo.com website. Everything worked from there. Also I noticed that I had turn off my PC so the Wii could use every bit of the wireless connection or it wouldnt connect sometimes. Hope there is a fix for this soon.

the thing is see if you have wireless internet on your console it would be like a sell phone. see you ever had a cell phone and tried to use it then it would show how many bars it would have to see if the call would go through. thats how it is with the wireless internet.

blackaneese3 said:
the thing is see if you have wireless internet on your console it would be like a sell phone. see you ever had a cell phone and tried to use it then it would show how many bars it would have to see if the call would go through. thats how it is with the wireless internet.

karatelolgz0.jpg

You will need to disable web proxy access blocking in your firewall/router. OR put the ip of the Wii in the trusted zone of your firewall/router so it circumvents the web proxy blocking.

Last edited:
I am just wondering what the wii news channel is can any one help?

I beleve the service is going to be live ~Jan 28th, from what i understand it's just a newsfeed from cnn. Similar to forecast

thanks alot

Is thier going to be any more channels and games being pruduced to donaload

Back