Captain Falcon Owning

^Haha that was funny.
Melee Captain Falcon is much better than Brawl C.Falcon :/
Do any of you know who Mango from Melee is?

Yes, of course we do. What does he have to do with Captain Falcon (from Melee)? He was known for his awesome Jigglypuff, not C. Falcon. There are others who are a lot more known for their Captain Falcon skills (though Mango had a nice Captain Falcon).

Yes, of course we do. What does he have to do with Captain Falcon (from Melee)? He was known for his awesome Jigglypuff, not C. Falcon. There are others who are a lot more known for their Captain Falcon skills (though Mango had a nice Captain Falcon).

I heard of him from his C.Falcon and his Jigglypuff was equally as good. Mango is more awsome with Captain Falcon in terms of combos.
It's sad that Captain Falcon kind of sucks on Brawl. Ganondorf also was better in Melee.

I heard of him from his C.Falcon and his Jigglypuff was equally as good. Mango is more awsome with Captain Falcon in terms of combos.

You know nothing of melee, GC. :p His Jiggs is better than all his other subs. Nobody beats Falcon at combos, anyways. His only issue is that he needs a large stage.

^Haha that was funny.
Melee Captain Falcon is much better than Brawl C.Falcon :/
Do any of you know who Mango from Melee is?

Ofcourse melee Falcon is better than Brawl Falcon. He was once considered the worst in Brawl, and nearly is nowadays. From glory to fail...

King, that team Craptain Failcon combo was ORGASMIC. Epic win.

You know nothing of melee, GC. :p His Jiggs is better than all his other subs. Nobody beats Falcon at combos, anyways. His only issue is that he needs a large stage.

Ofcourse melee Falcon is better than Brawl Falcon. He was once considered the worst in Brawl, and nearly is nowadays. From glory to fail...

I'm just quoting CK, proving he's been here recently.

I know absolutely NOTHING of professionals smashers.
And I wish CF's Melee had better specials. I kill my self a bunch when I use over and B for recovery.

Maybe I do not know everything about Mango but I do know about Melee. I have seen some of Mango's videos and he doesn't need a big stage to pull off a CF combo.

I hate that CF isn't that good in Brawl :mad: It's probably because people could airdodge most of his airials and he isn't a ground fighter much.

Brawl+ Pit is even beastlyier. Anyway, Captain Falcon has some decent ground moves in Brawl. You just have to use the ones that don't have lag time... otherwise you have to hit perfectly to not get screwed.

[video=youtube;7c_8vA7mC8U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c_8vA7mC8U[/video]
[video=youtube;fNvnAEHqfNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNvnAEHqfNs[/video]

Last edited:
[video=youtube;RYhv8X2RUEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYhv8X2RUEQ[/video]

I've seen some really awesome falcon animated gifs, I just have to remember where I saw them.

Back