Captain Falcon Owning

I use the Falconator all the time! :D ... With Mute City music hacks, ofcourse. I never use him in a serious Brawl, though, just friendlies; even though I usually lose with him, since I'm no expert (but I'm getting better slowly! :D ... Or possibly worse, because of my long break, but I'm slowly recovering).

I use the Falconator all the time! :D ... With Mute City music hacks, ofcourse. I never use him in a serious Brawl, though, just friendlies; even though I usually lose with him, since I'm no expert (but I'm getting better slowly! :D ... Or possibly worse, because of my long break, but I'm slowly recovering).

I actually use him in serious matches because that is how I will learn how to use him properly. I do very good fighting Snakes with him ;)

... Snake has a large advantage over Falcon, you know.

Being the douche that I am, I'm not interested in maining a bottom tier character so I can "prove" my leet skillz (in which I have none), rather, main who I want; someone I'm good with and my favorite character. Thus, I'm not interested in training my Falcon. So no serious matches for him.

I main Captain Falcon. I've managed to handle the manliness..... I end up having heart attacks occasionally though.

SHOW MEH YO MUVEZ!

Fever's got a point (what should I be calling you? >.>; )
QUOTE]

Doesn't matter really.

Seriously do any of you use Captain Falcon in Brawl or like saying that you do :eek:ut:

I didn't "main" Falcon on VBrawl, but I did play him often. I think on Vbrawl I just mained Snake and Wolf. But on Brawl+ Falcon should be considered one of my mains.

I play the random selector very often though, so I dunno.

is it "Vbrawl" or "vBrawl"
Because vBrawl looks cooler, and looks more professional, but I might be wrong.

Yes CK, I AM a Grammer Nazi.

But nice Falcon turn around punch in our matches. I got you back with a turn around Gannon punch, but it wasn't near as cool.

I'm a grammar nazi too, J, but I'm lenient(sp?). :p I only ***** at n00bs who speak leet, all caps, etc.

Oh no, it was very cool, J. You mindfucked me bad. XD I didn't expect a reverse Warlock Punch at all, I didn't even think of sidestepping. XD T'was epic, J. T'was epic. Nobody's EVER done something so badass against me before. :thumbsup:

I'm a grammar nazi too, J, but I'm lenient(sp?). :p I only ***** at n00bs who speak leet, all caps, etc.

Oh no, it was very cool, J. You mindfucked me bad. XD I didn't expect a reverse Warlock Punch at all, I didn't even think of sidestepping. XD T'was epic, J. T'was epic. Nobody's EVER done something so badass against me before. :thumbsup:

I just sig-ed that. Why you ask? Definitely the best compliment I've ever had Brawl related. Now everyone sees that a noob reverse punched ya =P.

All jokes aside, I have to say, I just thought about the reverse CF Punch RIGHT at that time and just let it have a shot.

Oh, the good ol' days...

I'm only posting here so I can remember to watch all those videos again, actually. :p

Back