Carnival Games...Flying Bear??? WTF!!??

Backwards Man

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
Just as a side...if you love wii sports and wii play, this game is for you!! Good times.

Anyways has anybody beat the duck shooting and got the flying bear prize??? What the heck is that all about? It's a bear flapping his arms saying flying bear over and over again....he doesn't even have wings! What kind of acid were the game developers on when they thought of that one?

Could you post a quick review of the game, maybe listing and describing each mini-game?

Hmm. I might check this game out. Is it good? No clue about the Bear though.

^^ Whats your problem Bigwilliiy?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm pretty curious about this game. I would like to see a review.

Yeah there seems to be a lack of reviews. There are 25 games, plus 10 super games that you unlock...great variety. Here is 8bitrocket.com's view:

1. Alley Ball: Very very accurate simulation of skee-ball. A bit easy to master though, but like Wii Sports bowling, even the "perfect" shots are not always perfect.

2.Test Your Strength: You can't really simulate hitting something hard with a Wii-mote, but this still well done. It really wears you out.

3. Hoops: Basketball shoot. Hard to tell where you are shooting in this one. Still maddenly addictive.

4. Collection Plate: A coin toss. Use the Wii-Mote aim, then flip to throw. Aiming is hard, but he flipping part seems pretty accurate.

5. Spilled Milk: Knock-down 3 milk bottles. Insanely accurate to the actual game.

6. Balloon Darts: hold the Wii-Mote like a dart, try to pop balloons. Fun, but you wish you had more darts to pop more balloons, especially in multi-player mode.

7. Bowler Coaster: Roll a bowling ball and try make it stop in the middle. Too hard to learn, but then too easy to master.

8. Shooting Gallery: Shoot the ducks, don't hit the red ones. Perfectly accurate and fun.

9. Pigskin Pass: (football throw). Very hard until you watch the instructions and see that you hold the Wii-Mote the same way you do in darts...then it is just challenging.

10. Shoot for the stars: Shoot your machine gun, try to knock out 100% of star. Very very hard, but still enjoyable.

11. Frog Leap: See Collection Plate.

12. Buckets Of Fun: Throw a softball into a bucket. Very accurate, but also easy to master.

13. Clown Splash: Shoot water in clown's mouth to pop balloon. Adds a "water pressure" action that is not in any real-life version I've played. Fun game.

14. Hole In One: Golf putt.

15. Ring Toss: Hard to figure out at first, but very fun.

16: Ka-Pow: Knock down fuzzy clown heads. Just like the real game.

17. Nerves of steel. Thread a metal ring. Not exactly fun, but it is challenging.

18. Lucky Cups: Throw balls onto a field of cups, try to get it into a colored one. Just like the real game!

19. Day At The Races: Move your horse forward by rolling balls into holes. Just like the actual game. This is one of the better multi-player games.

20. Dunk Tank: Dunk tank. If you like this sort of thing it's awesome.

There are also 5 games that require 15-25 tickets to play. You get tickets in the single player games. These are:

1. Push A Prize: keep adding coins until a prize gets pushed out of the machine
2. Claw: Capture prize with the claw
3. Going Nuts: Catch nuts in the basket
4. Love Tester: Love tester, like in Moe's Tavern
5. Fortune Teller

Then there are 10 Super games....which have to be unlocked.

Very good game...but weird prizes.

a cmon man MINI GAMES.....AHHHHHH *starts bang head on desk * STUPID KIDS WHO CANT *BANG* PLAY *BANG* A GOOD *BANG* GAME ON WII *BANG

bigwilliiy said:
a cmon man MINI GAMES.....AHHHHHH *starts bang head on desk * STUPID KIDS WHO CANT *BANG* PLAY *BANG* A GOOD *BANG* GAME ON WII *BANG
Thank you for your valuable contribution to this thread. Seriously, what's your problem? BANG, BANG?

^WTF 5/5 stars? What does that mean? Its better then OoT? Or is it 5/5 stars "for a mini-game compilation"

This gets more interesting by the day. It's only 39.99, right?

I tried to rent this game today when my family was over for a cookout.Too bad everyone else had the same idea.They were all out.Sounds like a good game.

Oh man. I love Flying Bear. lol
Lu Lu... Berry... many funny prizes but yeah FLYING BEAR takes the cake.

Back