Cave of Ordeals? I feel like a noob...

When you warp to Gerudo Mesa, You are standing next to the entrance to a cave (the cave of ordeals) You may have to warp the big chunk of rock away first (to the bridge of eldin)

Hope this helps

DefyF8 said:
haha, i am way past that, and would have finished the game without knowing where that was, HAHA, thanks!

If you go in let me give you some advice. Go in with full ammo full quiver full bombs (all normal) blue potions gallore, Oh and don't save whilst you are in there as you will need to restock if you fail to get to the end.
Magic armor will be a big help.

Good luck.

DefyF8 said:
thanks man, much appreciated
save the magic armor for when the ice statues are on both sides and a ton of those spear throwing guys.. lol

I would pass the game first if I were you because you will need some items that you will gather later on. And if you have make sure you have energy and have enough of everything.

Chafik31 said:
wait...what is cave of ordeals, what do you do in it and how many levels and what do u get from it?

It is a cave where you have to fight tons monsters and there are 50 levels in it. If you pass it there will be fairies in each pond and you will get the fairies tears. It is like a medicine that will fill all your hearts and boost strength for a while.

Back