Cave of Ordeals?

cutnudown

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
4543-0733-7679-2146
So I've been reading and heard bout this "Cave of Ordeals" place, but no one mentions where it is, So where's it @? Do i have to be so far in the game before I can get to it, because i'm up to vs'n Zant...

It is a cave like the ones in Wind Waker that you fihgt numerous enemies in a cave and go dsown deeper and deper. It is right at the warp point in Guerdo Valley, NOT the mirror chamber. Its actually called the "Deset Mesa" i think. Warp and then turn around its right there, where you had to get the piece of Eldin Bridge

its gerudo mesa and its on the east side of the desert u will find a huge rock in the middle of the upper hill midna will help telport it to the eldin bridge and that opens the cave entrance underneath were the bridge was

Yeah dude I got it thanks, I moved the bridge and hadn't been back there since. I completed it on my second go, and now I have 2 bottles of Fairy Tears, and a Rare Chu Jelly too :D but my forth bottle only has blue potion :(

hey blue potion is decent maybe not as god as rare chu jelly or fairy tears but its alright...

oh i found more about the cave , if you look of the ledge to see chu jelly, look up and if theres a twinkle on the wall jump down and when all the chus land kill the shiny one, (make sure to have empty bottle) and grab its juice (it helps alot in the cave :D)

the shiny one is rare chu jelly and it has the same effect as fairy tears

man i wish the prize for completing the cave was better. and a boss would have been nice..

at the end should have been at least an item thats not need in the game but it is a really strong quick weopon just before a boss and u need the wepeon to deafeat the boss.

Back