Cave in Lake Hylia

NintenGirl

Wii Fanatic
Dec 7, 2006
Indiana, USA
Wii Online Code
8029-2460-8661-5004
**Possible spoilers??**

This is probably a dumb question, but I just came across this rock near the portal over lake hylia, blew it up, and found this cave. I was just wondering what the heck I found? It seems like a mini version of the cave of ordeals (found that, but not NEAR ready to go through it). I still need to beat the "sand temple" actually, so I'm not too far along in the game. I'm just wondering if this cave of lake hylia is something I'm ready to take on -- but more generally, what is it?? Just a cave with pretty money inside? Honestly, I should probably just play through and find out myself :p lol Thanks!

I found somthin like this on hyrule field.It was just like a cave with loadsa different trails that end up with a few enemys and a chest or fairy. It was fun but not hard really. Where is this cave you found??

its just a little cave with lots of money a few poe's and a heart piece in, theres a few of them around the map.You do really need lantern fuel mind. It gets very dark, oh and you need loads of bombs

Oh I know what you're talking about all you need to have would be the bow and arrow, bombs, and since your towards the Dessert you should be able to switch to wolf to use sense for the Poes that you need to That guy that is asking you to collect them....

Warp to lake hylia, head towards that tall tower (with the guy on top who tells you about the desert place) once you cross that some what steep bridge it's along the back wall of the rock face. Make sense? If I can get a picture of a map, I will show you. Let me know if this helps! :)

haha! I love your quote in your sig Match002001 :) :) "PS3 can lick my balls" lol

it holds a piece of heart and a couple 100 rupees quite a few enemys

Another Cave :)

I found another cave just north of (and to the left) of the Bridge of Eldin. You can hook shot up to this ledge and then follow it around until you find a cave :) I think there is... 100 Rupees at the bottom -- so make sure your wallet isn't full!! Mine was :( Happy Zelda-ing! :)

Back