Ice cave

islandvic

Smash Bros Enthusiast
Nov 27, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
3821-8336-1159-5327
OK so I found a cave near the top of the map, and when U get inside there is a block of ice in the way. I came back with the ball and chain and broke through, and there is a series of 3 puzzles where you have to move the blocks onto a button to open up the area to the next one. I am having a super hard time with it. I was wondering if anyone has made it to the end and what the treasure is:confused:

The treasure is a

heart piece

Hints/tips: You will want one block right next to the switch (this is to stop the block and allow it to fall on the switch). Try to think backwards and work out where you need the block to come from to hit that final switch. You want to make an L shaped pathway for your final block using the other blocks as stopping stones which also change the direction of where your final block will go.
I'll try and give you an idea of this L shaped pathway:

Key
S - switch
- block

(1)

a[B2]
aaaaaaaaaaaS[B3]

a[B1]

(2)

a[B2]
a[B1]aaaaaaaS[B3]

(3)

a[B2]
aaaaaaaaa[B1][B3]

Mr_Stoukaph: third one is not that hard, try to work your blocks into a setup like I've shown above but you will need one that is one block distance from any of the edges so you have room to push the final block towards the switch.

Back