I am DESPERATE. PLease help

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
WHen you save the 2 monkeys in that cave.. and around that area there are all of those " ciruclar doors" anyways i have no idea where to go. I have been through all of them.. But i see creatures on a different bridge and i cannot find a way to get there. The creatures r blocking 2 " circular doors".... WHat do i do, how do i get over there? Please help, me and my friend have no clue.... we also found this locked " jail cell but there is no lock, its just closed..

PLEASE HELP!!!

ummm ok..... When how to explain this...... WHere u find that ogden bird that can transfer u in and out... After u find him, i am completely stuck... I have no idea where to go. I have saved the monkeys..... But i do see this 1 bridge outside i cannot get too, i havent been there. Where do i go next??I have been everywhere i can and cant find anything. Help!

let me give u more surroundings, ummm... i have faced the big spiders, saved the monkeys, lit the tortches, found the bird that can " warp u"... i have been through all the ciruclar doors excpet 1 on a bridge i cannot get too b/c i cant find a way. there were 2 creatures blocking the doors.. Hope this helps, please help

also the other monster has broken the bridge.. this might help tell u where i am..

I am pretty sure that you are talking about those things that reach up and eat you, right? Well, attack the little bomb bugs with your sword, pick them up and throw them into the eating thingies mouth. Tell me if i'm right.

Back