Channel Moves...

Evolve82

WiiChat Member
Jun 7, 2007
Dartford, Kent
Wii Online Code
0680-1454-3102-7585
I have downloaded enough games to fill up my whole screen now and was wondering if it was possible to move the channels about! For example I have just downloaded Wave Race64! and want it on the forst screen rather than having to scroll accross to get into it!

Is this going to be possible? I really hope it is!

Someone please gove me some good news!?

It is possible, just hold down A and B at the same time and drag and drop channels around. You can't drop the channels onto a space that's already taken up so you're going to have to do some rearranging. To move a channel to another screen just drop it to the side until it scrolls over.

Eyup mate hows things. Dont suppose you could list what titles youve downloaded, mainly the ones you can use the normal wii remote for, as i havent got any other types of controllers yet.
Just interested in what titles i can download, without trawling through them all, as i havent got the time at the moment.

andyd99 said:
Eyup mate hows things. Dont suppose you could list what titles youve downloaded, mainly the ones you can use the normal wii remote for, as i havent got any other types of controllers yet.
Just interested in what titles i can download, without trawling through them all, as i havent got the time at the moment.

Bomberman '93, Kribys Adventure, Sonic, Sonic 2.

There are loads more too but they are the ones I have got. As a rule it is normally the ones that cost 500 and 600 points! hope that helps!

Cheers mate. At the moment my wii makes a lovely ornement, havent had chance to switch it on once this week i dont think.need to change my job, which means more wii time.

Actually Evolve says it to like everyone. So he's just going againist his word making this thread. At least he got an answer though

Oh well... I cudn't find it on a search and I dont say it to everyone! Think that is a little harsh!! lol

If someone does it by mistake I don;t excatly have a go at them do i?!?! NO!

And yeah I did get an answer!! Thanks for that!

Back