Somebody Help My Wii Problem!

bamblakopz

SSBB 0688-4932-4039 BAM-
Dec 12, 2007
Hyrule
Wii Online Code
5768-6741-0422-9558
Can someone please help me!
Here is my problem, I am a alcoholic... no jk! Seriously, for some reason when I turn on the wii, there are little black lines sorta like rain on my screen. It is not my TV and it is not my vcr... It is the wii or maybe then Wii cables... The best way I can describe it is that there are black lines on the screen. Very faint but it is bothersome. It looks like rain. The main reason I don;t think it is my cables, is that on some screens I don't see it. For example. The front channels screen I can see it. On the mii channel I don't see it as much. I can't see it on the interface of the internet channel but not so much while on the internet... It is odd... I hope it is nothing big but after I finish mario galaxy I may have to send it to NINTENDO to get it fixed but I really don't want to have to do that... with Christmas soon, and mario galaxy and other awesome games out I don't wanna miss a beat.... Plus Nintendo takes a while sometimes and I would want it back by the Smash Bros Release... please help guys!

Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help!
Please!

Check to see that your cables are plugged in correctly and cleaned. If you still se them, call Nintendo. Customer Service there is great.

that didn't work.... well wish me luck with the Nintendo call....... I hope they really help.... I just don't want to have to send in my wii over the christmas break... And I don't want to not have the wii for the smash release! :(

well take a small piece of cotton and stick it in the plugs on the tv...It may just b dusty because I had somthin like that happen only it was the sound gettin bad connection to the tv so I cleaned it and it works fine now

bamblakopz said:
that didn't work.... well wish me luck with the Nintendo call....... I hope they really help.... I just don't want to have to send in my wii over the christmas break... And I don't want to not have the wii for the smash release! :(
This is Nintendo we're talking about, not Microsoft :wink:

Loved the pun in the title and the alcohol joke :lol: You're funny.

I try, LevesqueIsKing, to be funny... I try... :D
So........ after my successful call to Nintendo... They are going to send me new cables for free... if that doesn't solve the problem then I will send in the wii... hopefully I won't lose my vc games... only 4 but still........ O and they said they only have the wii's for 48 hours or less.... so I don't have to wait long... I hope that the cables are the problem... if not I hope they can save my wii and not give me a new one.... but whatever happens happens.... thanx for the help guys!

Well if it makes you feel any better, when Phantom Hourglass came out I had it pre-ordered, paid in full, and all that. Too bad my DS WAS IN FOR REPAIRS when it came out. I know how you feel.

I bet I know what it is. Your TV is a piece of crap like mine. And if its on 60Hz, the screen flickers like mad when there is a lot of smaller detail, text for example, it makes black lines appear that seem to run in a diagonal direction.
Set your Wii to the 50Hz setting and it minimises this effect dramatically.
If this isnt the problem, then ignore what I just wrote and hopefully someone can help.
Try posting a pic of what your screen looks like when it is making these "black lines like rain", so we can further understand the problem.

check to make sure your plugs are plugged all the way in. Also check to make sure there is no dirt on them or something.

Thanx for the help guys, I am gettin new cables for free.... soon I will see if it is ok or not...

Back