Charger

which one?
i have the Nyko, which has been working really well for me, but you have to remove the jackets at least 1/2 way from the wiimote to use it(obviously assuming you use the jackets). otherwise idjut has a different reccomentdation that you can use with the jacket. it'll be easy enough to find in a search for her posts.
if you have a different thing in mind just say so and someone with experience with that product will help you out.

kyle

Yeah you should get it it saves ALOT of money its worth it. I got one for my bro and we have had it for like 4 and a half months its really good. you should get it.

the product listed with this failure uses an AC adapter... the AC adapter's power output is not noted, but likely related to the issue... cheap AC adapter, not the whole product.

i do not see numerous alerts of other products causing this problem...

stick with slow recharge batteries... stick with low power USB rechargers... the power is better regulated than cheap AC adapters. (again, this may not be the specific failure on the mentioned product)

all 4 of my batts are used heavily and on the charger, sometimes, for days at a time. :yesnod:

i belive its VERY well worth your money, because the wiimotes use batteries like crazy

Back