Chatting

ohhhh myyy gawwwd your a girl!? LOL!! well im a little shy 2, thats why i dont like using teamspeak, im a guy, just so u know :)

delta38 said:
ohhhh myyy gawwwd your a girl!? LOL!! well im a little shy 2, thats why i dont like using teamspeak, im a guy, just so u know :)

Lmao, whoa. Much? xP Hahah. Yeah, I don't like using teamspeak or any of that crap! I don't know why.. Hmm.. I was even afraid to talk to my sister on the mic! LOL. But, if it was on the phone, I wouldn't care o_O

lol odd! im like, should i talk,, i should, then i go to talk, then im like.. eiiikk nooo hey im gona add you on my wii ok?

delta38 said:
lol odd! im like, should i talk,, i should, then i go to talk, then im like.. eiiikk nooo hey im gona add you on my wii ok?

Who me? Lol, all right. But my sister has my Wii Btw. DUDE SO OFF TOPIC :p Lol.

---
/ontopic

Yeah, I know! Don't you just hate it.. It's like a fear of talking on the mic. I find it really awkward talking on it.. maybe because I'm not in a room. Lol I'm in this open place where everyone can hear me!

yeah i think that may be the reason, i never talk to people with other people around, coz i normaly have headphones on, so its like im talking to myself.. imbaresing!!!

bye bye! why did you put that in your sig gurrrl?! lol

on topic, i have my wiimote straped to one hand and the phone in the other, im laughing my head off coz its relevant to this thred :D

Last edited:
think of teh kiddys!!1!!1!!!111one!!11!1!!!eleven!!

Nintendo is too worried about five year olds getting raped to release such an accessory. If they did release a headset it would have restrictions that make it horrible. Like friend codes. :/

It would be extremely easy for them to allow headsets too, since the Wii has bluetooth, they could just allow third party headsets like Sony does.

Yea I hope they make a headset soon byt im pretty sure their making one

Yo Can I add u guys to my Wii and you guys can add me back

Wow, I've never been to a forum where you get almost 30 comments in less than 12 hours. Thanks for the replies, even those who got a little off topic lol

Reggie said something like,

"I wouldn't be surprised if there was something along those lines in the near future."

Something like that, anyways. So yes. There will be one, just not yet. I hope they use it more than the DS and it's two games do...

Oh, and Delta. People on the internet aren't real people. You should know that by now. Like I always say. Forty-year-old man in Detroit...

=.='`

Back