Cheaper Wii Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foton

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2007
Has anyone ever bought Wii Point Cards cheaper than their retail price? If so, where? I know Pricegrabber.com had a discount where they were selling Wii Points Cards for $15.00 w/h free shipping.

they have a special deal at my eb games in which if you buy 3 cards, u get da next one free (cananda)

Answer

Sure I can tell you how I got 2000 Wii points...Completly free...

I went to www. I cant say or I'll get banned .com
pm for the Real Link...

I signed up as a user, then completed the requriments to earn "points" ...
all FREE of course...the only thing spent...was time...

I then used those earned "points" to get a 2000 Wii card # that was E-mailed to me...then typed the Wii point card # into the Shop Chanel & Bam!
2000 Wii points & I never spent a penny...And you can do this over & over again...for Real

If you earn enough "points" You could get a Wii Game, or even A Wii itself absolutly FREE. & Legit.

The catch, you say is you must be 18 or older & Must live in the US or UK & you must Have a Valid Email account...Thats it! no Joke! For Real!

I used a yahoo account as my email...and Because the Wii points card is just a activated series of Numbers it was sent via email,
I didn't have to leave my house or wait for the post office it was great...and yes...completly FREE!

If I say any more publicly some one might think I work for them or am affliated with them....but I'm not.

I'm just a stay at home Dad with 4 kids & not a lot of money (Its called Bills, when you get older... he he)

so pm me for any more info

Game on

I know those sites.. most you have to do surveys. I tried to do them myself, but pretty much ended up with it not being credited, even when I put in 'legit' information.

Depends

That depends on what main site you use...I do agree there are some "shady" ones...But I found several Legit (cus I did it & it worked for me) ones that if you really do what they ask, you really get what they offer...I Never argue at FREE...they way I see it...no money out of my pocket (account)...a little of my time...and FREE...totaly worth it!

I've looked into many Free Sites...you'll find them everyware...just google, ask, yahoo, free stuff...the ton of sites I had to go through to find the "real deal" was a nightmare... but Now I get my all my Wii points Free
So I know which sites to use & which ones to avoid...

game on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back