Chick'O'Stick

~Marisa~

Ngiyabonga, my friend.
Jul 19, 2006
Washington
Chick-O-Stick2.JPG

Is that not the best candy ever? I remember those growing up, I LOVE them. In fact, I love them so much that I just now went to the store at 1:25 in the morning and bought all they had for my little stash.

What was your favorite candy growing up?

Somebodys got the munchies!

I would say my favorite is Kit Kat Bars.

Gimmie a break! Gimmie a break! Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat Bar!

~Marisa~ said:
Chick-O-Stick2.JPG

Is that not the best candy ever? I remember those growing up, I LOVE them. In fact, I love them so much that I just now went to the store at 1:25 in the morning and bought all they had for my little stash.

What was your favorite candy growing up?
Your right.. its not ;) but nah I've never had em, they don't sell 'em in the UK, but Cadburys wins this hands down :)

DRMARIO said:
No way! Galaxy is more percentage fat than chocolate :D
"Your happiness, loves cadbury's" :D
Remember those adverts? where every one had an animal to represent their happines?? Twas fab :cool:
no way, cadbury will give u heavy diareah and salmonela :wtf: :shocked: :shocked:

they shouldnt even have sold 'em, they already knew about it but still went and sold their diseased cadburies chocolates. i like it, but i just think galaxy is better. just saying ,its only chocolate, i've heard of console wars but not choco wars.

reeses was my favorite cady growing up but now they suck at making them. my dad owns a warehouse full of food because catererers come to his shop to stock their catering trucks and he gets reeses all the time and no mater how new they are, the peanut butter is dry and chalky and nasty. now my fav. candy is probably reeses peices or milkyway

Back