Chobits

Dec 17, 2006
UK, Bristol
Wii Online Code
7696-4877-2400-3016
Wikipedia said:
Chobits (ちょびっツ) is a manga and anime series created by CLAMP. The original manga was published from 2001 to 2002 by Kodansha.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chobits

700512.jpg

I'm in the middle of watching Chobits, up to Episode 17, and I think its fantastic! Even though it has many references to sex which some people may not find funny, I find it hilarious! And also some of the parts are very upsetting.

My favorite character was Chii, because shes so cute! "Hideki is a pervert, pervet pervert!". I find her hilarious.

So, I was wondering which of you have seen Chobits, and how did you find it? Who was your favorite character? Discuss Chobits!

PLEASE, don't give away spoilers.

(I've used the search button, and its not been posted before)

Only sean the first 4 eps wiating for a box set to get them all in one go

I've seen all of chobbits. I own it. It was pretty good all and all. The ending is the best part by far. If you like that you should try love hina. It's different from chobbits, but has some similarities.

I watched all of Chobits and found it extreamly funny (the episode were Chii goes to get 'panties') and also very sad at certain points (like when Chii ran out of energy)

My sister has seen it and she loves it. I am not much of a fan myself but I uploaded a few episodes of it on YouTube because my sister wanted her friends to see it as well.

If anyone is actually looking for Eps and waiting for Sets o suthming just BitTorrent some, i have seen a couple torents b4

We all has seen torrents
But theres a cheap box set out soon
Ill get that (seen first disc)

I got the first volume of the manga when it came out. I read up to volume 5 I think. That was four years ago. It was awesome.

I've now seen all the episodes, so I'm thinking of buying the Box Set for £39.99 off the internet.

Ah, theres so much Anime I want to buy at the moment.

I watched the dub, as far as the dub goes I found it to be extremely cheesy and absurdly wrong at times.

Not my cup of tea, but it's cool that you like it.

So, I was wondering which of you have seen Chobits, and how did you find it? Who was your favorite character? Discuss Chobits!

Themanime.org....Recommended it since I liked Ah My Goddess(which was recommended since I liked Tenchu).

Thought it was pretty good...liked the end...but it was a bit predictable :p

Back