Classic Controllers in Adelaide, Australia

mickii

WiiChat Member
Dec 11, 2006
Does anyone know where to get Nintendo Wii Classic Controllers in Adelaide?

Thanks

Nope but we have heaps here in sydney. I have been into a few eb games stores and they all had heaps.

Classic controllers are very easy to find. Also gamecube controllers I believe can work for the classic controllers and those are like 15 dollars some places.

i tried ringing target, eb games and big w. None of them have them, i will try k-mart now

If you are really pushed for one you could always get in contact with ones of us thats in another state and you could works something out.

psyichic said:
Classic controllers are very easy to find. Also gamecube controllers I believe can work for the classic controllers and those are like 15 dollars some places.

Yeah. Don't waste money on the classic controller. Go get a gamecube controller which can play vc games and gc games.

nah dont buy the classic controller. i got mines couple of days after my wii and i havent even touched it lol

Nizmoboy your not one of those boy racers that drives a pulsar sss and thinks its a nismo edition are you ????

does anyone know any stores interstate where they know there are some instock. i might give them a call and get one sent to adelaide

Back