Preorder Wii at Toys'R'Us in Australia: The land down under!

Sameiru

Wii Otaku
Jul 5, 2006
Yes i have preordered my wii at toys'r'us in Adelaide Australia:The place i live. they r also doing this 4 the ps3. the deal is for the ps3 and Wii:pay $50 upfront and you will get a free game on launch day. all money is fully allowed to be taken bak. Sik! Its coming out october 30th!! W()()T!!!!:D :D :D

that is the date toys r' us says, but for all they know it can be coming out tomorrow. im not dissing you personally, but dont believe everything those mainstream toy stores believe.

the only store i believe is gamestop, and SOMETIMES EBgames

They need to give you a date thats why. They can't just say 'gives us some money and will give you the wii sometime later this year'

Yeah true....they r really low on info coz they said they had to guesstimate what the price would be. they said about $500 AUD... thats about $330 USD for all you yanks out there.. BZZT! WRONG! remember its gonna be below $250 and higher than $199 USD!! ur right

I only rember that from when i pre-oredered TES4 Oblivion they said about two months off the actual release date so i thorught 'oh yeh they just had to says somethin to keep me happy'

Lets hope that in Australia, it is the same price as in the US but in Aus dollars. Meaning US250=AUS312.50 for AUS $1 = US 75c exchange rate.

If you look at the pricing of the PS3, it is US599 and AUS1000, but with the exchange rate, it should only cost $800 in Australia!

If Nintendo do the Sony thing, a US $250 Wii would cost AUS $416.65

That price for the PS3 has confuesed me.
I don't think however wii will cost that much ($416.65) I'm excpecting around the $300 to $350 mark

0-0

Dang, it better not be over $400 AUST. That would suck.
I went to Toys 'R' Us and asked them about preordering and they told me it comes out November 14 :p total randomness. Though not adelaide, melb

i tried pre-ordering mine today. bastard companies didnt want to do that. *grr* im not really surprised though, it was target and fred meyer

-KB said:
that is the date toys r' us says, but for all they know it can be coming out tomorrow. im not dissing you personally, but dont believe everything those mainstream toy stores believe.

the only store i believe is gamestop, and SOMETIMES EBgames

......same company..:tard:

nkbswe5 said:
Dang, it better not be over $400 AUST. That would suck.
I went to Toys 'R' Us and asked them about preordering and they told me it comes out November 14 :p total randomness. Though not adelaide, melb
hahaha you should've asked them what day iot was coming out then they would've have told you
You:When's the wii coming out?
Clerk: it'll be $350
You:WTF!!

I wonder what he would have said if you asked him "Wheres the bathroom?"

Back