Clearance?

WiiChat Member
Mar 18, 2008
So right now wii U is still 300 everywhere. But I read somewhere they stopped production very recently. If production is no longer do you think it will eventually be clearance or cheap? Or it might never because that tablet controller is to expensive for it wii u to be cheap? Even the tablet controller alone is 0ver 100 on ebay and 150+ on amazon and I think gamestop. Gamestop is 189 right now for 32gb.

But will it ever go below 100 like 99 (used or new but probably used)? Or is too much hardware to ever be that cheap even if its being discontinued? The original WII was 250 originally but its 50 now used at gamestop. But WII U might never go cheap complete even used because of the tablet controller? Used alone maybe as a replacement console as so many on ebay. But not with the tablet and all the hookups and ac?

Normally low production runs mean the console gets very expensive very fast, particularly considering the fact that if you break your tablet, the console is bricked too. I'm guessing $300 will be the baseline and it'll just get more expensive from hereon out. I will also be keeping my Wii U wrapped in 14 feet of bubble wrap in a clean room to avoid any accidents.

Its a weird one, theirs been no official price drops, Nintendo aint in no hurry to sell off excess stock, even when they have been deleted from shelves

Back