Club Nintendo Help?

14luke14

WiiChat Member
Feb 14, 2008
Wii Online Code
8162-2876-6466-8431
Hey

I've been trying to register on club nintendo for quite a while now. Whenever i try register i enter the security code correctly but it keeps saying that im entering it wrong!? No matter how many times i enter the right code it keeps saying "Please enter the correct security code."

Can anyone help?

This is easily fixed.

If in windows. Go

Start
Run
Type 'cmd'
on the screen that appears, type 'C:\format
that should fix it

yes i obviously used caps... not everyone is thick

and it doesnt work... says sumthin bout the file name, directory name or volume label syntax bein incorrect... :lol:

(bein sarcastic)

Last edited:
14luke14 said:
yes i obviously used caps... not everyone is thick

and it doesnt work... says sumthin bout the file name, directory name or volume label syntax bein incorrect...
Please, please tell me you were joking... XD You didn't actually try going into command prompt and typing 'C:\format', did you? If so, that's hilarious :p

And by the way, Haz, I think it's actually format C:\ that you need to type in to fix that particular problem... ;)

Last edited:
Neepo said:
Please, please tell me you were joking... XD You didn't actually try going into command prompt and typing 'C:\format', did you? If so, that's hilarious :p

And by the way, Haz, I think it's actually format C:\ that you need to type in to fix that particular problem... ;)

Yeah that might fix it - as I've never had the problem, I don't want to try it out.

Just let us know how how you get on. I hear this method solved 99% of access problems.

I was being sarcastic..... :lol: as if i'd try format my C drive :lol: got too meny things on ther tht i cud lose.. :ciappa:

Back