C'mon, Wii MMOs!

Wiiman Jim

Samus is H-O-T!!
Apr 25, 2007
Maine
I know recently....well not so recently, some one posted about Wii MMOs but i can't help it...ARE ANY COMING OUT IN THE NEXT MILLENNIUM?!!!:mad5: :eek:

Keyboard and mouse are needed to play MMOs. Also Wii is more for casual gamers. MMO players are anything but casual.

you dont NEED a keyboard. they could make it so you dont need one. and anyway the chances are, a keyboard will be released soon. id like to see an MMO!

Power is the only problem we'll probably get a Phantasy Star and one from Nintendo which will make me a happy camper I really don't need a whole bunch of MMO's in my early days I made that thread you are talking about now I don't think I need more than Nintendo's one if it ever comes out that is

Innocent until proven guilty although I don't know what that means in tis situation lol

I think that's a comment to my post but otherwise you are crazier than the Virginia tech shooter

one thing my friend prevents that

Friend Codes
:(

Let me tell you that Reggie (President of Nintendo of America) is trying very hard to get developers to make one...so we will definently see one, at least one on the Wii. Feel Better?

As you can see in Mario Strikers Charged video you only need friend code to play a specific person they have matchmaking

Back