C'mon, Wii MMOs!

WiiZero said:
I think that's a comment to my post but otherwise you are crazier than the Virginia tech shooter
He wasn't crazy. He was just pissed at the world and did something about it, not that it's any better now and that those particular people did anything wrong.

It was adressed towards your comment and this idea as a awhole. Someone knows what I meen.

What do you meen expect as an MMO? Point and click is the best I'd expect and it wouldn't be anything special either. Maybe Nintendo will make online Mii parades where you walk around and do nothing. That sounds fun.

i heard a pokemon mmo is being developed for wii to supposively be released in 2009. i know some of you think your too old or cool for pokemon, but you guys know, deep down, you would love it.

Last edited:
StevenNevets said:
He wasn't crazy. He was just pissed at the world

he was mentally unstable not just pissed....insane or crazy are still good words for it

Joe said:
he was mentally unstable not just pissed....insane or crazy are still good words for it
Many are mentally unstable and you'll never even know, you've seen his manifesto and read his scripts right? Anger is what pushed him.

But anyway... Havn't heard anything at all about a Pokemon MMO but i'd try it if there were no monthly fees and it was a high-quality game.

Back