ive got loads of friends but none of them play much
details about me.
MW and WaW name: 21egroeg
When i play: 4-6 (usually)
MW lvl: 2 prestige lvl 46 / WaW lvl ?? dont know as i dont play much but just got bouncing bettys
glitches: lots of glitches there is 1 really cool 1 but u need to be my friend first.(MW glitches only)
MW K/D: 0.94 WaW K/D: O.75 around there i think
MW kill streak: 26 or 25 ive forgoten i think 26 mostly. WaW kill streak: around 11 i think
avg. kills a game: mw:15 WaW:10
favourite game type:MW 1st headquarters,2nd search and destroy and 3rd sabotage WaW: all
MW fc : 288918748850
if any1 wants more info about me pm me or if you want to be my friend pm or email me at [email protected] and tell me your info

preferably email please...... but dont mind pm.
okay remember all this. :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::y esnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

mine

mine is 3113-0309-9080
plz ad me. i have no friends. also how do i get friends on here? and also anybody wanna be friends on here?

hey im matt its confussing on here so if u play cod mwr 4 or waw 5 send me and email at [email protected] nd well exchange codes. it would b funn playn 1 on 1 or 2 vs me lol jus send me ur codes nd ill send u a message bak with mine.

i would like to join anyones clan

my details:
name on cod mwr-Dalton14
kills-3894
headshots-187
assists-698
streak-18
deaths-5688
score-62917
wins-430
accuracy-9.34%
lvl 30 2nd prestige

i will join any clans my friend code-3959-2914-8084
if you are interested in being friends then reply to this quote telling friend code

ok frida

ok frida ill add you for cod mwr whats your friend code i am on most of the time do you know any glitches i dont maybe you could show me some

Last edited:
My cod for mwr is 4010 -6525-9482. Reply to me if you guys added me! I'll add you back! OP

@ themoo67 I added you on, reply if you added me back!

My KD RATIO is .98, willing to join any GOOD clans!

Hello, this is the leader of the [RUS] clan. (rusreflexhq.webs.com)
I am looking to recruit more members, specifically by time zones. I am in California PST, I have members in Pennsylvania, EDT, and Germany. So, if you fit in these time zones, you will make a great addition. Yes, we would like a good player to join. But we all go through experiences and get better as we play more. So, either go to the website or you may e-mail me: [email protected]

My cod for mwr is 4010 -6525-9482. Reply to me if you guys added me! I'll add you back! OP

Everyone wants to join a good clan. Who wouldn't? It must be that you are willing to make a difference for a clan and be that crucial part your team needs to be a "team." Keep that in mind. :yesnod:

a Яussiaп/[RUS]Russian -- Leader of the [RUS] clan.
7th Prestige
2.26 Kill/Death Ratio
31 Killstreak

Everyone wants to join a good clan. Who wouldn't? It must be that you are willing to make a difference for a clan and be that crucial part your team needs to be a "team." Keep that in mind. :yesnod:

a Яussiaп/[RUS]Russian -- Leader of the [RUS] clan.
7th Prestige
2.26 Kill/Death Ratio
31 Killstreak

I've spectated a clan matches recently and they look so much more strategic when actual 'good' players verse each other. I haven't really thought about joining a clan or adding friends until i watched that game. I REALLY want to be involved in something like that.

Heh, i guess i'd be more appealing to clans if I hadn't tried sniping so much, i just can't get the hang of it. I keep trying and failing. My KD has probably been 50:300 over the past week. :frown5:

Back