Want to actually talk to the people your playing with check out this free chat site you don't have to use my room you can start you own we started with four people and now have thirty something and growing
https://voxli.com/twofeathers that is my room 90% of the time some one is there or leave a message and if your looking to join a clan well talk to someone in the chatroom oh yeah get headset!!!!!!
my fc for COD MWR 3677 9687 6395
what he says is true we are on different clans but we play alot together I have my on voxli site I go by IKILLU or YUMA try it out

we want you to join us we fight till death leave no survivers we are the free born snipers FB$ for short u dont have to really be good at sniping to join the clan we are a mwr clan

:yesnod:AKA BanappleGas just having fun looking for clan or some teammates MWR Code: 358045828170

we want you to join us we fight till death leave no survivers we are the free born snipers FB$ for short u dont have to really be good at sniping to join the clan we are a mwr clan

COD:4 Reflex, looking for friends

Hello people. I play Call of Duty and wouldn't mind having some friends on it. Can't add friends in the game and have to go on here to find people and enter in codes, but I guess it's something.

My Friend Code:
3245-2656-6404

Name online:
Rivers

Anyone can feel free to add me. Looking forward to playing with ya.

Back