CoD: World at War multiplayer...

Siuilarun

WiiChat Member
Sep 18, 2012
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
6694-9503-7464-0387
Can any of you lovely people tell me if CoD:WaW's online Multiplayer is still active, or has it's player base moved on to other games?

Thanks, man! I've been toying with the idea of getting it for old times sake. Had it on the PS3, thought I'd see how it fares on the Wii.

Thanks, man! I've been toying with the idea of getting it for old times sake. Had it on the PS3, thought I'd see how it fares on the Wii.

Didn't even realize you replied since the COD section is all but dead on WiiChat.
Besides that YEAH dude I had WAW for the BitchStation3 as well but sold it. I couldn't STAND the tanks -________-
I mean **** if i wanted to play with vehicles I'd head on over to BattleField.

The Wii Version obviously lacks in content..(map packs, graphics, guns, ZOMBIES, etc etc)....
....the best part of it is.....WII WAW HAS NO ****ING TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDDDD That's why I love this version WAYYY more than it's HD-****-VER

Last edited:
Hopefully, I'll be woefully missing with my Mosin-Nagant soon, but it may have to wait. My live-in ex-fiance tried to claim ownership of my Wii for when she moves out, so I'm going to wait before investing in anymore games. However, Cod:WaW Wii is at the top of my used-games-to-buy list.

Add my Friend Code, if you like.

Last edited:
i loved the tanks, it was about time cod finally had vehicles
after all, look at all those cars and **** just lying around

and also on the ps3 waw was the first and is the only cod that had bodily dismemberment
and no, I'm not talking about the zombies

waw on the wii is incredibly lacking when compared to the other consoles
after all, waw was the first cod game for the wii, i still got and loved it because i already knew all the maps from the ps3
now reflex, which would be cod 4 for the wii still is, by my opinion, one of the most complete cod games when compared to the other consoles

it has all the maps, the game scenerios, and kill streaks
there is very little missing when in comparison to the other cods and console comaparisons

I don't know dude I just couldn't stand the tanks on WAW-HD VER they pissed me off. The DLC maps were cool though and the zombies portion.
Like I said WAW-Wii versus WAW-HD obviously lacked wayy to much but to me WAW-Wii OWNED it's "superior" version by 10fold.

As far as MW1 goes hmm I've never really been into the MW series other than MW1 on ps3/wii and mw2=****ING HORRID, mw2.5=GTFO back to the drawing board.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lol'd they do! But the game is still fun xD I go an easy 35+ kills with only 1-5 deaths.

yeah, i get an easy 40+ kills with 2-3 deaths per match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back