COD3 for Wii is most Developed

Supermariomp3

WiiChat Member
Jul 3, 2006
Looks like the Wii version of Call of Duty 3 is the most developed out of the other two versions for PS3 and XBOX 360 because of the innovative gameplay which makes you feel like that you are actually in the game. Stuff that are in the Wii version are not going to be in the other versions.
Can this mean more fans for the Wii? Can this mean that if a game is made for all three consoles, the Wii versions would be the most bought because of the innovative gameplay and the fun experience. Well, I guess we have to see.

Here is the link to the article: http://www.codenamerevolution.com/?p=1075

possibly more fans but alot of people really like fps's using two joice sticks (like me), people unsure of the wii's fps system may still stick to the 360/ps3 version. If the wii's cod3 is a huge hit, then it will bring more fans

I think it will bring more fans cause everyone will like to have a good game and innovative game play. I've played COD3 on X360 and its just goo graphics and just that

dwaltin said:
possibly more fans but alot of people really like fps's using two joice sticks (like me), people unsure of the wii's fps system may still stick to the 360/ps3 version. If the wii's cod3 is a huge hit, then it will bring more fans

i know what your saying but you really cant judge which you like more untill you play it.:D

Back