COD3 Force FeedBack When Firing

PersianCowboy

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
Oklahoma City
Wii Online Code
6258-4013-0776-5311
I don't have my Wii yet, and I have never used the controller and don't know much about the rumble feature on it. I saw the Wii trailer for COD3, and when that dude would fire his gun, his Wiimote would actually pop up, realistically simulating the recoil of his gun. Is this possible on the Wiimote? Ofcourse I know it really could not pop up so realistically as that, but does the Wiimote in any way rumble or pop up a bit to simulate the recoil of a gun? That would be just plain amazing, and would really pull you into the game, giving you gameplay superior to any system on earth.

Oh yeah, as a side question, when you fire, do you hear the gunshot from the controller? I do realize the game isn't out yet, but if anyone knows the answers I am extremely interested.

it rumbles when you get hit. don't recall feeling a force feedback from recoil, though that would've been nice. I also don't recall hearing the gunshot from my remote either. Overall I do enjoy the game, though I haven't really been into first player shoot 'ems before.

Oh, the games out already? Silly me. So there is no Forced feedback when you fire and you don't here the gunfire from your Wiimote? Bummer. Still looks like a fun game though.

Back