Compatible microphones

ivacro

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2010
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I looked everywhere for an answer but couldn't find it... :frown5:

Does every microphone you get with some wii karaoke game works with every karaoke game...?

For example, I have U-sing game and mic that came with game, now I want to buy We sing game...and the thing that confuses me that it's says (and I quote): "Fully compatible with USB microphones from Sing It, High School Musical 3, Guitar Hero and Rock Band"...and nowhere mentions U-sing microphones...

So if someone knows or has experience I would really be grateful for the answer.... :papermario:

Well when I bought boogie super star they said it would only work with a logitech microphone and not my generic one I tried plugging in. The game told me when I tried to plug my generic mic in not the store.

So that means it probablly won't work....
I don't get it why all the mics for all the games simply don't work with all karaoke games...isn't that more simple?!?

That is how they make money by forcing you to buy the stuff only they approve. They must have a partnership with logitech.

Back