Compliment game

DJ's cool because I'm #4 on his list. has a decently funny spoiler in his sig

Do people even read those anymore?

there is no such thing as a "gat"

its slang for a gun, not a type of gun/brand lmfao

dang why do seem to log on at the same time when the last comment was made by kiraownsurmom?
well anyway his avatar is great because it features L, one of my favourite characters.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
there is no such thing as a "gat"

its slang for a gun, not a type of gun/brand lmfao

He might have meant a 'gatling gun', but even then, its highly unlikely.

Kiraownsurmom, nice Kirby thingy, the " (>--)b "

hahah, a gatling gun would be sah-weet.

Don't really know you.....You're from Ohio. So you most likely speak the way English should be spoken, like me. </bigotry></jk>

Brawny Makes Awesome Sigs! Like The Link One... Which I Have On Another Forum! ^_^

Brawny said:
hahah, a gatling gun would be sah-weet.

Don't really know you.....You're from Ohio. So you most likely speak the way English should be spoken, like me. </bigotry></jk>
Er...I'm not originally from Ohio, but I live here. I'm guessing I probably don't speak English 'the way it should be spoken seeing as I'm from the 'Patron State of Shootin' Stuff', aka Tennessee :) (if you've seen the movie Shooter you'll know where I got that from)

Byuakuya, I think that's the best avi I've seen so far. Very nice spin-off of iPod/iTunes ads with Naruto! Did you make that?

Last edited:
Cadet said:
Er...I'm not originally from Ohio, but I live here. I'm guessing I probably don't speak English 'the way it should be spoken seeing as I'm from the 'Patron State of Shootin' Stuff', aka Tennessee :) (if you've seen the movie Shooter you'll know where I got that from)

Byuakuya, I think that's the best avi I've seen so far. Very nice spin-off of iPod/iTunes ads with Naruto! Did you make that?

you sound like a intelligent guy, would like to see you more around the forums:cool:

You live in England...and I've never been out of the United States my whole life. Envy...eating...me...alive!!! I really want to go to Europe someday...do you know if they have a 'tour' for Omaha Beach? Or any memorials there? I know you don't live in France, but do you know of anything?

Cadet said:
thanks for noticing but no i didn't make it myself. but the sig is well and truly mine.
and by the way Cadet your avy is great. is it heatseeker?

Last edited:
Back