Compliment game

Cadet said:
^ Has a freaky, yet awesome avatar that made me go crosseyed!!!:eek:

got brutally attacked in the crossfire of a previous chat WHOOPS

however, let bigons be bigons, hes still an ok person to atleast confront me on it :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
got brutally attacked in the crossfire of a previous chat WHOOPS

however, let bigons be bigons, hes still an ok person to atleast confront me on it :)

[To Cannon]--> Managed to majorly confuse kiraownsurmom!

Willing to give Cadet a 2nd Chance. Sorry about earlier kid. Anyways hope to get off on a better footing next time. Later

Last edited:
^Has a sweet pistol in her avi...what model is that, btw?
*EDIT* Oops, posted a little late
SIDE NOTE! I am now, "Cadet Airman", woot! Hang on while I change my user title.

I love your user title, "The Original Wiichat Fool". I'm assuming you were one of the original members?

Cadet said:
^Has a sweet pistol in her avi...what model is that, btw?
*EDIT* Oops, posted a little late
SIDE NOTE! I am now, "Cadet Airman", woot! Hang on while I change my user title.

its a smith and wesson 1911, its my off duty. i carry the EXACT same gun on the job but its not the same. i dont have LEO mags (more round capacity) in my off duty one. i made a clone of it pretty much.

when i initially joined the NYPD, i had to chose either between the sig, the glock or the S&W. i chose the smith and i couldnt of been happier :) however, most cops shoot the glock because its easier to maintain and clean. i prefer performance and the fact that im much more familiar with it :)

congrats on becomming an airman. :)

Cadet said:
I love your user title, "The Original Wiichat Fool". I'm assuming you were one of the original members?

No :-( but im just damn fresh and original, didnt you notice? lol:wink:

My uncle has a Glock, and he has a WWII 1911. I shoot both whenever I go up there. He also has an M1 Garand, which is definitely my favorite gun in the world. When I graduate the AFROTC, he's going to give me the Garand!!! :cool:

*Edit: I did notice, Jarratt lol

lol one thing I dont like about this thread when I go to post someone posts right before me and I have to edit

Back