Compliment game

David Gilmour's in my sig. Too bad he's not showing off his guitar more....Jimmy page should have a violin bow too.....

I dunno.... You got a funny quote from a prolific female law enforcement officer.

Brawny said:
David Gilmour's in my sig. Too bad he's not showing off his guitar more....Jimmy page should have a violin bow too.....

I dunno.... You got a funny quote from a prolific female law enforcement officer.

and he put it up without my concent! :yikes:

but i like random taco (was about to type love but thought that would be taken the wrong way lol). hes a good kid so he has permission to do that :)

(not many people can take my own fowl words and use them for their own ammusement lol) :crazy:

likes the same sports I do, and thinks tacos are awsome (they are but cookies are better :arf:)

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
You're An Awesome Person!

youre getting so generic! lol!

i dig your avy but who the hell is it???!?!!? it reminds me of the dude on the pringles can for some reason lmao

Your name starts with a J! People with J as the first letter of there name rock.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
youre getting so generic! lol!

i dig your avy but who the hell is it???!?!!? it reminds me of the dude on the pringles can for some reason lmao
It's My Mii Edited On MS Paint! XD:lol:

Anyway...

ilikecookies Is Awseom Cause He Lives In The B.C. Era!

Say "Hi" To Everyone For Me There Will Ya?

^ Has a freaky, yet awesome avatar that made me go crosseyed!!!:eek:

Back