Confirmed:Resident Evil Umrbella Chronicles gets co-op mode and Two new scanned pages

vagrant said:
I need someone to put the lotion on my skin before I give them the hose again.
kool thats sooooo intressting thank you for that lovely bit of information

i can't wait for this game, especially with the co-op mode...jus think, get urself two of the gun holder things for with wiimote an play co-op by urself, a gun in each hand...that'd be ****in awesome!

Dually gun weilding would be pretty cool, after SSBB this is the game I'm looking most forward to.

I wish this game was for PS2 / Guncon :(:cryin:

edit: For the noobsicles you should know there have been 4 Resident Evil guncon compatible games already. UC should really have the name survivor in the name keeping with the series.

Last edited:
no. if umbrella chronicles came w/ a phat MP5 to shoot with, i'd be all for it.

also, time crisis cost, what, $.75 every time you play it?

:scared: Wow. I can understand different people have different opinions but the Time Crisis series and the Guncon/2 are an important part of gaming history. I'd say its a close second behind the original grey NES zapper.

Don't you think its funny that 5 Capcom games support a Namco peripheral?

The two player mode sounds very interesting. Hopefully it will make the game better than it already is. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

i cant wait i love on rail shooters the only thing i hate is that it cost £1 a life :sick: down the arcard. also non of the guns for the ps2 worked on any of my tvs

Byuakuya said:
thanks for sharing.
GAH!!! Damn I sware you post that at the end of every single post x 5000:ciappa:

But yes I think that's awsome. I love on rail-shooter co-op, might seem like a short-cut but I'm fine with it.

Back