Congratulations Fr.!

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Yes, the member Fr. has been made a moderator of the wii forums. Congratulations to him and we all wish him the best of luck.

Now we have one new moderator will we begin to see more:) Stay Tuned.

Thanks very much Cpt.McCloud. I promise to do my best and keep the 'Wii Forums' and 'Super Smash Bros. Brawl' section running clean.

EDIT: I'll be here Fri. - Sun. to moderate here. During the summer, I will be here very often.
Don't worry, there are others who will help me with my job.

FR. said:
Thanks very much Cpt.McCloud. I promise to do my best and keep the 'Wii Forums' and 'Super Smash Bros. Brawl' section running clean.

Great!

With Brawl, kart and wiifit approaching the staff team will need all the help it can get.

FR. said:
you will do a very excellent job, FR.! :yesnod:

idjut said:
you will do a very excellent job, FR.! :yesnod:

I must admit I was a bit wary due to fr. not being the most active member however I do believe he will be here a lot more now that he is a mod!

Mitch2025 said:
we still have one more. but he hasnt gotten on today to answer i0ns PM

We were told it has all been done and approved...

I still think we need to replace the likes of brainstew, flip, vert, registerednerd, natethegreat etc.

Congratulations FR. and [presumably] Brandon.

Well deserved.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Congratulations FR. and [presumably] Brandon.

Totally agree.

I still think we need to replace the full inactive team...not just appoint two new.

LevesqueIsKing said:
...Its not Brandon.

Who's the other person?

It still may be Brandon but he hasn't actually been appointed yet.

Lets leave this thread to congratulate Fr. and have a new thread to congratulate the next guy so this doesn't get spammed up.

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, it means a lot.

Back