Status
Not open for further replies.

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
ever since lots of members and mods left it made me think... if they were to ever come on wiichat again i think they should be banned. wiichat is goin down the drain and nobody has heard from i0n in ages. the_loose_cannon said that i0n goes on auto-log in or somthin like that. but ive wondered if he actually does. i know hes invisible and all but even if he does come on, why isnt he doin anythin. the people who left wiichat have "betrayed" him. went to another forum... darkprinnys one, which to be honest is crap. i0n should be picking moderators that are responsible and mature. like for example... Cpt. McCloud. people like him who stick to the rules and help new members on wiichat. i will stay on wiichat till the end. what have you got to say?

ever since lots of members and mods left it made me think... if they were to ever come on wiichat again i think they should be banned. wiichat is goin down the drain and nobody has heard from i0n in ages. the_loose_cannon said that i0n goes on auto-log in or somthin like that. but ive wondered if he actually does. i know hes invisible and all but even if he does come on, why isnt he doin anythin. the people who left wiichat have "betrayed" him. went to another forum... darkprinnys one, which to be honest is crap. i0n should be picking moderators that are responsible and mature. like for example... Cpt. McCloud. people like him who stick to the rules and help new members on wiichat. i will stay on wiichat till the end. what have you got to say?

The reason a majority of members left was due to i0n's absence. However a couple of days ago i0n mentioned that he would be dealing with the current ongoing problems. As long as you give him some time the forum should be back to normal in no time. Also there is no point in banning those who left the site. After all members are allowed to post on more than one site.

Last edited:
i0n left for personal reasons but he is back now. he said that he is looking for some new moderators to help out around here. just give it some time. the forum should be back to how it was shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back