Connection > Skill

Roboman125

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2012
California
In most cases of lag I get, a legit lvl 1 can kill me with a full torka clip before I ever even see him. Skill is only involved when the connections are even.

What bloody irony in that lag was a terrible issue for me just a few minutes ago on Red Dead.

Some dude south of the border somehow got into the American server I have to be playing on ('cause I'm in the US, obviously), and it was essentially whoever sees who first gets a free kill lol. We'd empty chambers into each other before a kill on either side would be registered. At one point, I fired fourteen semi-auto speed bullets into the bastard, but lag made it so apparently eleven of those missed (4 hits for a guaranteed kill at any distance) at point blank, or it only read three or less of my shots before he killed me.

Lag is a *****. Whether it ****s you over or not, it certainly makes any game less enjoyable when lucky timing is more important than skill...

Lag can be annoying especially if on a streak. Then again, most online games contain lag...
As of the level 1 Torka noobs, I am pretty good with the Torka, so I can actually finish someone off with it...

Oh, yeah, lags are annoying as hell. I wish the internet connection would stay stable! I miss out on opportunities because of the lags. For instance, I would be shooting at someone, and then all of the sudden it gets glitchy-jumpy and made the screeen freeze a little. As soon as I'm out of the freeze frame, someone different turns around and shoots me... and it sucks becuase I didn't get enough time to react because of the damn thing freezing on me. :( Ugh... enough of me ranting. Haha. :smile2:

I hate pistols. I need to get better with it... I'm just so use to using my primary weapons instead of using my secondary ones... hmm... practice makes perfect. ;)

In most cases of lag I get, a legit lvl 1 can kill me with a full torka clip before I ever even see him. Skill is only involved when the connections are even.
I fill the same way lag can come at the wores times for me, so I can say is keep shoting you have to hit something sometime:yesnod:

A good way to level up pistols is to use the wii mote. If not, then no big deal.Stay solitary, and get some cover. The boatroom works, but youll be combating snipers and others, so probably not the best choice.

Back