I skipped a Skill

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
I skipped a skill, one before the second dungeon..how do I get it now? I'm trapped on 1 side for now i think cause a bridge disappeared, and since i dont have that previous skill i think its stopping me from getting the next skill!

I don't know exactly what you're talking about but you can get back both bridges I've come across missing

No so go to that bridge where there isnt one, teleport threw ur map o i think NOrth Faron Woods or something go to the big wooden thing and midna should say something to you, and go from there

Wolf Form Link said:
No so go to that bridge where there isnt one, teleport threw ur map o i think NOrth Faron Woods or something go to the big wooden thing and midna should say something to you, and go from there
thats not the one im talking about, its a white one and you see the twilight take away the bridge

i Did The Exact Same Thing! I Skipped The Second Skill! Wierd...

How DO You Get It Back?

i think im stuck near there. the golden wolf wants me to come to him with 'sword in hand' but im not sure how to turn human without finishing (finding) the second temple.

i can't get through death mountain where theres 3 of those screamers that will not die. i killed two then the third, i killed all 3 together like 8+ times and they keep getting up. stuck half full on tears for the second temple.

Seibar said:
i think im stuck near there. the golden wolf wants me to come to him with 'sword in hand' but im not sure how to turn human without finishing (finding) the second temple.

i can't get through death mountain where theres 3 of those screamers that will not die. i killed two then the third, i killed all 3 together like 8+ times and they keep getting up. stuck half full on tears for the second temple.

once you get in battle, look forward and to the left and you'll notice that there are actually four screamer things, just one of them is hiding behind a barrier that has a little opening on the left side. kill that one first, then handle the other three.

Wow really theres a fourth? i swear i ran around there entire force field fence. hmm, thanks in advance.

you guys can always go back and get them. theres a lot of game left for you guys to get through.

vigor&kandor said:
you guys can always go back and get them. theres a lot of game left for you guys to get through.
not really, Ive looked at my map and the wolf icon is gone, and i have gone back to the stone as a wolf and it has been activated. But think, for the game demo they showed at E3, the only skills they showed were the sheild shove and the final blow.... nothing else, why would they skip a beginning skill?

ocdan said:
not really, Ive looked at my map and the wolf icon is gone, and i have gone back to the stone as a wolf and it has been activated. But think, for the game demo they showed at E3, the only skills they showed were the sheild shove and the final blow.... nothing else, why would they skip a beginning skill?

have you tried to zoom into the area of the map the wolf was on?? he isn't on the big map, you have to zoom into his area to find his face.

vigor&kandor said:
have you tried to zoom into the area of the map the wolf was on?? he isn't on the big map, you have to zoom into his area to find his face.
yes I have, ive even traveled back there and searched nook and cranny... and no, I dont already have it, ive checked my skills and so far I only have the shield shove and final blow

Back