I skipped a Skill

what is the skill!? not sure if i need to go back now or not.

also im at the mines past death mountain and i dont have a bow, did i miss it?

The second skill is "MEGA I KILL YOUSE WITH MY WII SWORD" its very cool, its one hit one kill. j/p

@ Seibar, it helps to count how many of the screamers fall out of the portal when you watch it happen, but if I recall right, I think for that certain one its not really noticeable.

YOU CANT SKIP A SKILL!!!
I Just Found Out...
I Warped To Ordon Sping And I Saw The Gold WOlf From The Howl Stone In Death Mountain!
Mine Was The Helm-Spitter!

I Just Solved This Thread!

(FYI:After A Howl Stone, Hes On Your Map Right? Howl By Another Stone And He Moves To A New Location... But The Other One Is Still There, See?)

I missed the Shield Bash Skill

Somehow I missed the howling stone (no. 2 according to this FAQ The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Howling Stones & Hidden Skills FAQ - IGN FAQs) which you encounter while in wolf form the 1st time you approach Death mountain in the geysers.

Without that, I can't get to the Golden Wolf (no. 2) which in turn allows you to learn the Hidden Skill no. 2 -Shield Bash.

Can I go back & find the howling stone & eventually get the skill the next time I'm in wolf form, even tho I've already released Eldin from Twilight?
:tard:

saturnine said:
Somehow I missed the howling stone (no. 2 according to this FAQ The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Howling Stones & Hidden Skills FAQ - IGN FAQs) which you encounter while in wolf form the 1st time you approach Death mountain in the geysers.

Without that, I can't get to the Golden Wolf (no. 2) which in turn allows you to learn the Hidden Skill no. 2 -Shield Bash.

Can I go back & find the howling stone & eventually get the skill the next time I'm in wolf form, even tho I've already released Eldin from Twilight?
:tard:

no you can never get anymore skills ever on this copy of the game.you might as well break it and buy a new one..............

like maniac said right before you, you can't skip a skill. you can always go back and find them. they are usually on your normal path if you keep your eyes open. as far as I know it doesn't matter what stone you go to you always learn the skills in a certain order. so if you miss the second stone, but find the third stone, then you will just learn the second skill and not the third.

the skills aren't amazingly useful. there is only one that i use/abuse regularly.

vigor&kandor said:
no you can never get anymore skills ever on this copy of the game.you might as well break it and buy a new one..............
NOOOO!!!!!
shootmyself.gif

vigor&kandor said:
like maniac said right before you, you can't skip a skill. you can always go back and find them. they are usually on your normal path if you keep your eyes open. as far as I know it doesn't matter what stone you go to you always learn the skills in a certain order. so if you miss the second stone, but find the third stone, then you will just learn the second skill and not the third.
his post wasn't clear, so I wanted a clear answer. Thank you for your assistance.

Last edited:
Yea, you can't skip skills.

Say you miss the first one; the second one will actually teach you the first skill which you missed.

And you can always go back later to get the one you missed. I missed the first skill, and ended up getting it last. :D

Back