Controller Preferances

to use the GC controller the game would need to be programmed to use the other controller, personally even if you can use the classic or GC remote I will still use the Wii-mote, until I heard and saw the Wii in action I was totally out of the next set of consoles since the only new thing is better graphics, but a high end pc for less then the ps3 can get better graphics pumped out, but the Wii changes gameplay with the awesome controls so why step backwards on the revolution?

ghghgh14702 said:
to use the GC controller the game would need to be programmed to use the other controller, personally even if you can use the classic or GC remote I will still use the Wii-mote, until I heard and saw the Wii in action I was totally out of the next set of consoles since the only new thing is better graphics, but a high end pc for less then the ps3 can get better graphics pumped out, but the Wii changes gameplay with the awesome controls so why step backwards on the revolution?

Oh yeah, I was just saying if there are some games made for Wii that don't utilize the Wiimote/nunchuk well (which there inevitabley will be), then it would be nice to have the choice to use the Gamecube controller, since it was such a comfortable and intelligently layed out controller; the Xbox 360 controller is it's only competition, in my opinon.

Seriously though, I think the wiimote/nunchuk will be the best controller EVER because it's perfect for almost every game, except those like SSBB, which would be so complex to play that they wouldn't work well.

Isn't Nintendo going to release a gamecube controller shell that lets you connect the wiimote to it, giving you the motion sensetivity?

medium_untitled-1.jpg

Or, is the Classic Controller what I'm thinking of?:confused:

NateTheGreat said:
Oh yeah, I was just saying if there are some games made for Wii that don't utilize the Wiimote/nunchuk well (which there inevitabley will be), then it would be nice to have the choice to use the Gamecube controller, since it was such a comfortable and intelligently layed out controller; the Xbox 360 controller is it's only competition, in my opinon.

Seriously though, I think the wiimote/nunchuk will be the best controller EVER because it's perfect for almost every game, except those like SSBB, which would be so complex to play that they wouldn't work well.

Isn't Nintendo going to release a gamecube controller shell that lets you connect the wiimote to it, giving you the motion sensetivity?

medium_untitled-1.jpg

Or, is the Classic Controller what I'm thinking of?:confused:
That Gamecube shell thing is only IGN mockup of what is now the classic style controller.

Like Homicidal_Gamer said you don't use the controller to swing your sword, so it probably won't be very tiring at all.

Back