GameCube controller on the WII?

Darksoldier

Future Wii owner
Aug 22, 2006
Canada
Can you play WII games with GC controllers like lets just say im tired and i dont want to play with the WII remote LOZ Twillight Princess since i dont want to do exercise so does this mean i can play with my GC controller?:shocked:

hmmm....

MetroidZ said:
NO.

and u wont get tired.

well how sure are you and it was my sister who asked this question i dont really care tired or not ill still play.

It shouldn't matter anyway, as doctors say you should take a 15 minute break every 2 hours or so. If you're starting to get tired, have a sit down and relax for a few minutes. Drink a Red Bull, and you'll be back in action.

I agree though that some times you would want to use your GC controller, since they're the bomb "yo". But I think it would be quite bothersome to have to put a bunch of different controller support, control styles, sensitivities, functionality, and play styles into a game. There is more to this process than just adding hardware support for a GC controller.

Flip said:
It shouldn't matter anyway, as doctors say you should take a 15 minute break every 2 hours or so. If you're starting to get tired, have a sit down and relax for a few minutes. Drink a Red Bull, and you'll be back in action.

I agree though that some times you would want to use your GC controller, since they're the bomb "yo". But I think it would be quite bothersome to have to put a bunch of different controller support, control styles, sensitivities, functionality, and play styles into a game. There is more to this process than just adding hardware support for a GC controller.

well i guess you got a point there my mom wouldnt let me play for 3hours straight so i guess that works thanks.

MetroidZ said:
no, its a fib.

anyway, like i said. no, u cant use gamecube controller for most wii games. some wii games allow it like dragonballz or maybe smash bros.
Theres is a gamecube controller that plugs into the back of the the wii remote like the nunchuck, and I think you will be able to on zelda as its both wii and gamecube format.

Flip said:

No not red bull, Irn Bru 32

As Flip said you shouldnt play that long, that it goes to the extent where your arm hurts. Thats just pure unhealthy. People always ask the question "But wont it make me tired after 5 hours of gameplay" Of coarse it would!

Back