Cooking Mama worse then WarioWare! THUMBS WAY DOWN

ericlewis91

im McLovin
Dec 1, 2006
London,Ontario,Canada
Wii Online Code
6031-8713-1077-8188
Yes, i just rented Cooking Mama and it took me 3:37 minutes to complete the whole game and unlock all 55 recipes...i got mostly gold and silvers on them! It is a very short game...after a while its more boring(like how many times can u cook stuff, and cut vegatables) it is worse then warioware...at least with wario ware...each level is slightly different! dont buy cooking mama...!

Now I can finally take that off my list

Why compare bronze to silver?

Look at the reviews for each game, we all know Cooking Mama is worst then Wario Ware...

i bought cooking mama and didnt think it was that bad... its different than the other games so its a nice break from killing and destroying (not doing much of that on current wii games) but ya get me...

the best part is chopping the veggies and 2 player wouldnt be that bad (iron chef style)

cooking mama looks crap, but i like wario ware. wario ware isnt a bad game at all. its just very different. you obviously dont know very much about games. your probably one of those guys that think the wii is for kids :lol:

Wario ware got an 8.2 from ign, while cooking mama got a 5.8.

Last edited:
i love (d) warioware. infact i hooked up my wii at my moms house so her step daughter can play it (shes in the 6th grade)

its easily one of the funniest games ive ever played and my bf and i look like asses its great!

as for cookoff mama, i really did want it....i even contemplating picking it up today at gamestop.

well after reading this.....ill wait for a better "nonsense" game. shame too, it had potential

I love Warioware for the Wii, so if its worse than that it still could be a good game atleast for me.

En4Neo said:
I love Warioware for the Wii, so if its worse than that it still could be a good game atleast for me.

true, tons of people diss warioware-

but im thinking i should maybe rent it or borrow it from a friend and see if i even like it. i never even played it for the DS

Back